Tax Strategies and Advices
Tax advice, besides being the core of our business, is a vital component of any strategy for achieving a corporations’ targets. The complication of modem tax legislation, along with the implication of certain decisions with respect to penal prosecution in case of infringement of tax law, and finally the high tax burden set by Italian rules, compel company managers to confront a correct application of tax laws. Our firm assists clients in defining broad strategies having tax implications, notably:
- Short, medium and long term tax planning;
- Definition of transfer price policies in intercompany transactions;
- Definition of the tax burden of extraordinary operations ;
- Assistance in setting-up the most effective tax planning in group reorganization.
Moreover, our firm renders all advice necessary for financial managers to deal with periodical and day-to-day requirements in tax matters. Please note that the preparation of legal financial statements and tax returns are not usually carried out in-house (at least in small and middle-sized companies). The following areas are covered by our firm:
- Preparation or assistance in filing the annual tax return, VAT and withholding tax declarations;
- Advice on Income tax and VAT problems;
- Advice on registration duty, capital gains and IMU (real estate tax) matters;
- Assistance in defining internal procedures for tax compliance controls;
- Written opinions on matters focusing on specific matters; • Real-time information on changes in corporate and tax laws.