Liquidation & Settlements
A particular skill has been developed during the years in assisting clients to wind up the local business, be it for a voluntary decision or to an insolvency status. Advice is given to the decision-makers of the company to achieve the best results in a difficult situation. In some cases (also depending on the client) we can act as liquidators of Italian corporations.
Services required are usually the following:
- Definition of the strategy for the easiest walk-away option;
- Assistance in legal steps necessary to achieve voluntary liquidation status;
- Alternatively, investigation to makee use of a amicable settlement procedure (accordi di ristrutturazione, concordato preventivo); preparation of all the documents necessary to start the procedure;
- Definition of policies and assistance in negotiations with Unions and Labour Authorities for personnel redundancies;
- Assistance in liquidating assets and settling liabilities;
- Drafting of proof of debt claims in bankruptcy proceedings.