This area consists of services devoted to the start-up phases and the needs of a company established in Italy:
- Analysis of the legal form eligible (S.p.a.,S.r.l, S.a.p.a., branch versus subsidiary);
- Assistance in the preparation of the documents for incorporation: By-laws, share- holders agreements;
- Preparation of the minutes of shareholders’ meetings, board of directors’ meetings;
- Assistance in negotiations and preparation of agreements and documents for extraordinary operations, such as business leases, business deals, spins-off, mergers, company splits;
- Definition of strategy and assistance in negotiations with Unions to make use of particular labour cost reduction opportunities (Cassa Integrazione, Contratti di solidarietà, mobilità);
- Assistance in stipulation of agreements (agency agreements, licence and royalty agreements, cost-sharing arrangements, management fee agreements, employment agreements). Our professionals are available to act as members of clients’ subsidiary local boards if required.